Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Run out of Rice

I am run out of rice. This is not good. As a Filipino, rice is very important to our every meal. Do not ask 
 
me why? I cannot survive without it, funny but it's true. I went to the grocery and bought 
 
20 pounds of rice. They have a sale in one of the brand.  It is not as good as the leading 
 
brand but since it is rice, it doesn't matter to me. I just washed the rice many times 
 
I plugged my rice cooker and waited few minutes until I heard a beep and 
 
it means my rice is done. I was eating, and hubby is approaching towards the living 
 
room. He said that one of his co-workers  has a clogged artery because of eating 
 
white rice, very interesting. How true is that? The doctor advised him that he 
 
should eat brown rice instead of white. I wonder if brown rice costs less than white 
 
rice. My hubby said that I should have my blood check, maybe my cholesterol 
 
level is high because of eating white rice.

No comments: