Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moving is Tough

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

Moving is hard enough as it is but I really wish my dad was still alive so he could have helped me with it. There’s nothing like having someone with you to help make really grown-up decisions and my dad had a really good head on his shoulders about this kind of stuff. I bought the place without a huge amount of hassle and the hardest part was just dealing with all the loan stuff. I had recently switched jobs and it would have been nice to have my dad’s expertise since he was an accountant! I didn’t have a lot of trouble going to sites like www.direct.TV and figuring out how to get the security system all set up but there are just some things that are more fun when someone else is experiencing it with you and I feel like this was one of those things. Hopefully next time I buy a house I’ll be doing it with my future husband and there will be a lot more things to share with someone else!

No comments: