Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Hats off to My Sister's Strength

This post brought to you by UPromise. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

My sister was diagnosed with a breast cancer few years ago. Despite of her condition, she never gives up to support my nephew, nieces and her grandkids. She is such a fighter. I am amazed of her strength to fight. She won the battle. She is now a cancer survivor. My sister was a teen age Mom. She never stops supporting us when we were little kids. One of her dream is for my niece to finish her college. Luckily, my niece is almost graduating now. I hope that she will be thankful to her Mom for not giving up her education. 
 
 
What about you? Do you have a dream for your child, nephew/niece for their education? You should join and submit your dreams to www.upromisetodream.com. UPromise is celebrating their 10th year anniversary. They are giving away $20,000 to all users who submit their dreams in their Website.  They are giving $1000 each to ten winners. A grand prize of $10,000 to one lucky winner will be chosen. All you do is submit your dreams in their Website. You can share your friends to like your story. For more information, please check their dream wall official rules. I hope one of us will choose as a winner. Good luck and let us keep dreaming for our kids and relatives for their bright future.
UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: