Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nancy Grace and her partner voted off from Dancing with the stars


My Monday is not complete if I do not watch Dancing with the stars. Sometimes I missed few minutes but will watch on www.abc.com for a recap. Nancy Grace and her partner Tristan are out the week before semi-finals. There are four pairs left. They both are good dancers. I did not vote for the show, did you? Who are your favorites? I like JR Martinez and his partner. I might vote if they are in the finals. Good luck to all the contestants. I cannot wait for next Monday show

2 comments:

Admin said...

we have a kind of like this in Germany..sad to say don't have much time to watch it..thanks for the visit!

See The World
Travel Euroasia
Europe Travel Pad

Courtney Pies said...

I was sad to see Nancy go because I had been voting for her from the beginning, but I had a feeling that it was her time to go, unfortunately.

-Courtney
www.peaceloverecipes.com