Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dog

Guest post by Jewel Cole

I was all excited when we got our HOME SECURITY system installed. It actually came with a motion sensor detector. I thought this was all great until I left the house the other day and turned the system on only to get a call on my cell phone like two seconds later after I left. I guess I need to remember to put the dog in his crate before I leave and turn the system on. I am really going to need to remember to do that, because the dog is not going anywhere. I have had that dog since it was a puppy. He was the first thing I got all by myself to take care of. He was like my baby and I loved coming home from work to snuggle with him on the couch. Plus he doesn't judge me when I eat three servings of pasta and then have to unbutton my pants because I am so full! Now he is an old dog and I really don't know what I am going to do when he passes away. I mean, he was my first baby. I love him.

No comments: