Monday, July 23, 2012

Blue ceiling fan in my niece room



Photobucket

This is a blue ceiling fan in my niece room. It is very small. It has the power to cool you off. How I wish that I have the money to buy them a big ceiling fan. It will surely cool them off. I visited the Philippines for three weeks. My daughter and I spent most of our day in my Mom’s house. We stayed at the hotel at night where it is cool. I also bring my Mom or sometimes my nieces or my nephew in my hotel’s room. This ceiling fan is very famous in the Philippines especially if you have a small house. It also saves electricity. I am linking this entry to Blue Monday.

6 comments:

lina@happy family said...

We have a similar ceiling fan here :)

SmilingSally said...

I like this blue fan; thanks for sharing. (The ceiling looks like it might be moldy. That would be unhealthy.)

Happy Blue Monday, Jessy.

joanne said...

iconic fan.....at least it moves the air around a bit!

Tito Eric said...

I like that blue fan!

LV said...

Even though I have air conditioner, I have ceiling fans in every room. They cool me enough. I do not have a pretty blue one tho.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Buti di nagkasakit dalaga mo sis? visiting from Blue Monday.

My BLUE post, come and see when you get a chance.