Friday, September 13, 2013

A special picture of my Mom and her girls

I love this picture of me, my little sister and with our Mom. It is a rare and special picture that I will cherish forever. I seldom spend time with my younger sister. One main reason is I live thousand miles away from her. The last time I see her and her family was 2007 when my little girl was only six months old.

 photo EasyCanvasPrints.jpg
We sail to Cebu to see my younger sister and her family that time. This time she flew with my other sister and our nieces and nephew. I am glad that my big sister decided to have a birthday celebration for her grandkids back to my home town. It was a short vacation for them but still thankful.

 photo MyMomandwithhergirls.jpg
We were at the beach with the rest of my relatives. We were inside the cottage and just talking. I am glad that I ask somebody to take a picture of my Mom and with my younger sister too. I am always the photographer during our vacation. This time I am glad that I am in the picture.

custom shirts Custom T-Shirts
Growing up with my younger sister is a struggle. There is too much heartache. I am glad now that we have our own families and life has changed. I still contact her in Facebook. I see pictures of her family. I am thankful to easy canvas prints for this special picture. This canvas is a size 16x20 and wrapped with 7.5 inches thick from outside the frame. I really love this canvas.

signs and banners
 
Banner Maker
I love that they really take care of each canvas picture. The service is fast as well. I am sure that if you need a canvas, custom-t-shirts or build a sign, you can rely in this company. You can also check their updates through Facebook or follow them in Twitter.

16 comments:

Raya said...

You must miss your family so much mommy J! A photo like this sure is precious!

MaryJane Tauyan said...

lovely photos! i have some photo on picture frames as well with my family! though we can go back in philippines anytime we want since it is only a 3 hour plane ride.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love this photo you chose sis, you look like your Mom.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's one thing I failed to do sis when we visited my family, I never got to take pictures of me and my Mom..

Rcel said...

That is a precious portrait, Momi Jess! Great choice to be made into a canvas. Our family is a treasure! Even with the flaws that we deal with in everyone, still, they are the people that can put a whole new meaning to our life's perspective. I miss my dearest sisters, too, and our Mom. Tsk! Makes me a bit emotional now thinking about them....

Unknown said...

love the picture! can't wait to go home and take a picture with my mom to be put on canvas too! he have one but it was like taken 4 years ago.

jennyL said...

Wish you can visit them again in the future coz you've been away for so long na rin.. That photo is precious!

papaleng said...

Sibling rivalry, is what you and your sister had gone through. Sis, I must say, you miss your family in the Philippines that much. Praying that one of these days, you can spend another vacation in your hometown. BTW.. how old is your mom na?

Olga said...

I've been reading a lot about these canvasses that I'm seriously thinking of getting one of our family.

Marie, shiny pearl said...

I'm liking all these prints you've been posting sis, precious! One to treasure!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Mommy Jes, it is a lovely portrait of the three of you. It is one lovely canvas.

Algene said...

Well, this post only goes to show that you are such a lovely and caring daughter! Wish I could also have my own canvass with mom :)

riz tomacruz said...

rivalry among sibling is very common. me and my brother have had differences too but we make it sure to forgive each other as soon as one had mellowed down.

preserving memories through photos and placing them in those pretty canvases is such a sweet gesture. your mom and sis would be proud seeing them.

clarizze said...

i've been reading a lot about these canvases. hope review's open here, too :)

mtrguanlao said...

Love the photo! A treasure!

lencilicious said...

That's a lovely photo with your mom and sister. Tagal mo na ding hindi nakauwi.